I enjoy couples counselling a great deal, it's great to be alongside couples as they address their difficulties and find ways to move forwards. Sessions are available in Darlington (DL3 7HS) and online for UK based clients.
If you’re thinking about couples counselling, it's a good idea to be well prepared. Couples counselling can move quickly, and knowing why you are there and what you want is important. Here are some questions you can think about separately or together to assist with this:
1. What brings you to couples counselling?
2. Why now?
3. What are your goals for counselling?
4. What will be difference once your goals have been met?
5. How important is this to you both? What benefits will it bring?
6. How will you know when your goals for counselling are met?
7. What's your understanding of the issues?
8. How do you think change might occur?
9. What are you prepared to commit to do differently to meet your goals?
10. What are you prepared to let go of to move forwards?
To find out more about couples counselling with me, here’s more information: